Awards Vintage 2015
• Bronze: The Decanter World Wine Awards, UK 2017
Awards Vintage 2014
• Bronze: Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2016
• Gold & Trophy, Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2016 : Food Paring Tod Man Pla.
Awards Vintage 2013
• Bronze: Japan Wine Challenge 2014
• Bronze: Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2013
Awards Vintage 2012
• Bronze: The Decanter World Wine Awards, UK 2013
Monsoon Valley Wine Classic Range : Rose 2022
Varietal: Colombard, Chenin Blanc, White Malaga, Shiraz
Color: Salmon pink with light orange rim
Aroma: Fragant aroma of guava and strawberry
Palate: Intense flavor with a lovely balance of racy acidity,
sweetness, richness and fruit.
Ageing Potential: Enjoy in its youth
Winemaking: The grapes are carefully selected from the vineyards.
At the winery, each variety has its own treatment to preserve and
excel its character. Fermentation is carried out at 13˚C to capture
aroma and flavor. Exclusively using Free Run juice and maturation
in stainless steel make the wine fresh and fruity.